I have been tagged by my lovely friend Marion for this tag!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I have two shelves on Goodreads : one for the books I want to read, and one for the book that I both want to read and actually own.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
3. How do you determine which book to pick up from your TBR next?
Whatever I feel like reading. It really depends on my mood, if I want to read fiction or non-fiction, if I want a short or huge book…
4. A book that has been on your TBR list the longest?
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley – It’s been years now and I still haven’t read it! Shame on me! Boo freaking boo!
5. A book you’ve recently added to your TBR pile?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – I want to read it before watching the show ..
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?
The Martian by Andy Weir. Weird coming from someone who dislikes orange with a burning passion.
7. A book on your TBR you never plan on reading?
Probably Me and Mr Darcy by Alexandra Potter. Got it years ago and still haven’t feel like reading it.
8. An unpublished book you are excited for?
The sequel to Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I’m sure Ernest hasn’t even started to write it yet, but I’m really excited about it.
9. A TBR book everyone else has read but you.
Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. I’m going to hide in a corner now.
10. A book everyone and their mother is recommending to you, therefore is on your TBR?
All the Lights We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Plus the cover is gorgeous!
11. A TBR book you are dying to read.
Contact by Carl Sagan – then I’ll watch the film in which stars two of my loves : Jodie Foster and Matthew McConaughey !
12. Finally, how many books overall are on your Goodreads TBR shelves?
439 ! Wow that’s a lot of books to read… hmm.
Have a lovely weekend.