It’s been a long time since I wrote an article in my gratefulness series. I thought that turning 27 was a good excuse to make a new post.
So here I am, writing in a coworking café with my good friend Pauline and writing a few things that made me grateful this past month.
- Turning 27. I can’t believe I just turnt 27 on the 23rd. I was supposed to be home working that day but decided to go to the office to share homemade cookies & crêpes with my fellow coworkers. It was a special day that I shared with some special persons and I’m really glad.
- Getting out of my reading slump. Every single one of you know this but I am a bookworm. I’ve been stuck in a reading slump for five months or so. It was quite a vicious circle because I wanted to read, so I kept on buying books; but as soon as I started reading, I didn’t feel like it anymore. Well, I’ve finally gotten out of it and read a lot of books these past few weeks! It makes me really happy, you have no idea.
- It’s kind of linked to the previous one but: getting a new bookshelf! I have had books disposed everywhere in my flat since my one and only bookshelf is completely and utterly full. I can’t wait to reaorganize my whole book collection. Oh, the wonders of being a bookworm.
- Having a new and exciting life project. I can’t talk a lot about it but I’m hoping this will work and fulfill my dreams. One can only hope.
- That trip I took to London in late October. It was everything I hope it would me, and even more. I’ll be posting more about it on the blog soon.
That’s it for today, I will talk to you real soon!