I’ve always had problems with my skin, when I was a teenager it was very prone to acne then it stopped but became even more (in a way) difficult : it’s oily and dehydrated. I’ve had the same routine for years, and didn’t see a change. I thought it needed more time to have an effect and change things.
As you may know, I was wrong. One day while walking in le Marais all by myself (don’t wanna be all by myself .. hmm stop it now Candice Jones!) I came across a Kiehl’s shop in the rue des Franc Bourgeois. I noticed one of their face mask online on the previous day, and I thought I could go see it and why not buy it. Lol. What a rookie!
I talked with the saleswoman named Lilia (who was by the way adorable), she helped me diagnose the problems of my skin and what I could and should do about it. She made me try some products that I ended up loving and of course buying!
In the end … well I got out of the store with a huge bag (like really huge, ask Léa which I ended up seeing later that day) and some amazing samples to try. Oopsie.
So here’s what I ended up with :
– Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash – This is a very soft cleanser. My skin feels cleaned afterwards and not tight.
– Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner – This toner is light and the smell is great.
– Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate – Just a tiny amount of this will cover my entire face ! Amazing ! My skin really feels soft afterwards.
– Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion – Just like the serum, just need a tiny amount. Doesn’t feel sticky, doesn’t smell, really good moisturizer !
– Midnight Recovery Concentrate – THIS IS MAGIC! Try it as soon as you can !!
Since then, it’s been a real pleasure to do my routine. My skin feels new and glorious. What a great time to be alive !
What’s your current skincare routine ? How difficult is your skin ? Am I alone in this ?