“Candice, why do you love Autumn that much?”
It’s really easy for me to answer to this question. I was born in Autumn.
– I hate the heat, it makes me sick. I can’t do anything when it’s too hot in the summer.
– I love waking up early and feel the cold, it makes me wanna hug my bed cover tighter.
– I love hot drinks : coffee, latte, tea, cocoa; pick one, I’ll drink it without hesitating.
– I feel not guilt over staying at home just reading.
– I love autumn clothes, the colours (wine red anyone?) and scarves.
– It’s the perfect season for listening to folk music, and boy, I love folk.
– Yes I know it’s melancholic, but … I love melancholia.
What’s your favourite season, and why ?