Hi dear readers, hope you had a great week ! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I feel so lucky to have you.
Today I’m gonna talk about music I’ve loved this month. I feel like this is a great idea to show you what I’m enjoying, etc. It’s still personal but not too much. Eheh.
Let’s begin shall we?
I love a lots of genre of music, the one thing I totally can’t listen at all is “french variety”. I don’t know why but I absolutely despise it. However, I love old french songs : like Françoise Hardy, Serge Gainsbourg, Jacques Brel, Juliette Gréco etc.
Ok, so apparently I’m always listening to the same artists if I trust my last.fm statistics.
Françoise Hardy is this kind of artist who makes me fell so Parisian, along with the An Education’s OST. It just feels so right walking along the Seine listening to it. My favourite Françoise Hardy song is “Le Temps de l’Amour“, it’s been stuck in my head for a long time now.
Ella Fitzgerald is amazing, her voice, her lyrics, everything about her is magical.
She & Him is one of my favourite band, they always cheer me up ! In the sun is my top one song in the spring !
I also made a playlist called “Paris selon Candy” (Paris according to Candy – Candy is my surname), it’s not finished yet.
|01. You’ve Got Me Wrapped – Beth Rowley
02. Le Temps de l’Amour – Françoise Hardy
03. Tout Me Ramene à Toi – Françoise Hardy
04. Je Veux Qu’il Revienne – Françoise Hardy
05. Sous le Ciel de Paris – Juliette Gréco
06. Sur les Quais du Vieux Paris – Juliette Gréco
07. A Sunday Kind of Love – Beth Rowley
08. Je t’aime moi non plus – Gainsbourg & Birkin
|09. Elisa – Serge Gainsbourg
10. Ne Me Quitte Pas – Nina Simone
11. The Last Time I Saw Paris – Johnny Hodges
12. Never Let Me Go – Rachel Portman
13. La Javanaise – Madeleine Peyroux
14. Fly Me To The Moon – Julie London
15. Lipsticks – David Carbonara
16. J’ai Deux Amours – Madeleine Peyroux
17. La Chanson des Vieux Amants – Jacques Brel
I don’t know where I should share it with you, if you have any ideas let me know, and if you have requests for an article, tell me !
Have a nice sunny Sunday !